Re: haproxy 1.3.14

From: Dan Zubey <dzubey#Odysseyware.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:39:02 -0700

Well, here's the complete command. What I had written was a subset.

/usr/local/haproxy/haproxy -p /var/run/haproxy.pid -f /usr/local/haproxy/$CONFIG -sf $(cat /var/run/haproxy.pid)

(my mail program did the linewrap, not me) A ps confirms $CONFIG is defined properly and haproxy.pid is the previous pid.

I'm also not getting the CVS report when I use http://haproxy/;cvs anymore.

Any hints?

Thanks,

-Dan