Re: haproxy 1.3.14

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:00:15 +0100

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 03:39:02PM -0700, Dan Zubey wrote:
> Well, here's the complete command. What I had written was a subset.
>
> /usr/local/haproxy/haproxy -p /var/run/haproxy.pid -f
> /usr/local/haproxy/$CONFIG -sf $(cat /var/run/haproxy.pid)
>
> (my mail program did the linewrap, not me) A ps confirms $CONFIG is
> defined properly and haproxy.pid is the previous pid.

probably that you have remanent sessions still active on the old process then. Oh, I think I have an idea. Most likely you did not disable keep-alive using "option httpclose" and your browser is maintaining the session which you are using for the stats. This would explain both why you still access the old page and why the process does not leave. You can try "netstat -atnp" to see which process gets what connection, and you can exit then reopen your browser too. I'm almost sure it's the problem.

> I'm also not getting the CVS report when I use http://haproxy/;cvs anymore.

It's not CVS but CSV and ";csv" :-)

Cheers,
Willy Received on 2007/12/12 00:00