Re: Vhost bandwidth

From: Augustin Amann <augustin.amann#ldmobile.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:36:26 +0200

Hi,
I try with 1.3.14 (last snapshot) and this seems ok to me to get data transfert for a particular frontend.
If you got no problem with haproxy-ss-20080329.tar.gz, I will give it a try on prod for futur projects !
As Maciej Bogucki said, it seems impossible to get traffic, and I think this could be a good feature too.

First what I need is a bandwidth, but I think that I could do the job with data tx.
Thank you again for your support !

  Regards,
  Augustin.