Re: Low performance in solaris 9
I did sent this email using an unregistered account. Excuse me if it arrive 2 times.
- Original Message ----
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:28:41 AM
Subject: Low performance in solaris 9
I'm a newbie in haproxy testing this product in Solaris 9. All our results are far from haproxy standard throughput. We are testing 1, 10, 100, 200 threads for about 200 secs. 44 bytes and 10Kb objects.
Our conclusions are:
- No more that 100 connections to backend. 100 in + 100 queued from the listener
- 40%-100% CPU, heavy system cpu usage
- Too many errors because connection error at client side
- <3% cpu usage at apache side (the back end)
I've running the same tests with and w/out haproxy. 100% requests satisfies w/out haproxy
One stats example
- 200 threads - haproxy stats
- 200 threads - direct stats
HAProxy was compiled as mentioned in read me files but "perl regular expression" not included
Does any body has experience in Solaris 9 or have some advise.
Received on 2008/04/30 21:19
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0
: 2008/04/30 21:31 CEST