Re: Is the website down?

From: Denis Brækhus <denis#linpro.no>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:23:44 +0200

Willy Tarreau wrote:

>> I commonly get problems trying to connect to the haproxy web site,
>> I didn't know if it was a load blocking on purpose or something.
>> Quite often use google cache to get the manual etc.

> Ah ? that's not expected, thanks for notifying me!
> I think I will have to set up a reverse-cache on formilux.org
> and which will forward uncached data directly to the master
> site :-/

Actually I have seen weird behaviour from haproxy.1wt.eu too, and one of my colleagues still has problems accessing the front-page. Sub-pages work fine for him (the download page for example). I am on the exact same network (down to the same desktop switch), and have no problems.

Anything we can do to help you debug the problem?

Regards

--
Denis