Re: How difficult would it be to add a link on the stats page to "clear stats"?

From: Brian Gupta <brian.gupta#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:05:55 -0400

Being able to take servers in and out of the rotation was gonna be my next RFE. :) So you are one step ahead of me.

Might it be sane to have a separate https web management daemon that can talk to haproxy over the control socket you are implementing?

(Just as an FYI, we are running haproxy behind an nginx https -> http proxy, so at least over the network, all our authentication is theoretically secure).

-Brian

P.S. - I am really starting to develop a deep appreciation for what you have done here. Haproxy is a real gem.

--
- Brian Gupta

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nycosug/

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/OpenSolaris_New_User_FAQ