RE: NOSRV and retries

From: asim s <asim_s3000#hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:05:57 +0100

A reminder. I'm using apache -> haproxy -> thin/rails

I think the main concern is loss of tracking info like client ip, etc by switching to http mode, also because we have custom error pages handled by apache, i dont want to hand that off to haproxy.

I understand what you are saying, I will begin testing in http mode to make sure all is good and most likely push that out with the new version of haproxy.

The next generation of Windows Live is here http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live Received on 2008/07/02 10:05