Re: Question regarding simple setup with tproxy?

From: lists <lists#loadbalancer.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:22:43 +0100

The only module I can find is: (which I loaded by hand) nf_tproxy_core 36608 0 [permanent]

The tproxy patch doesn't seem to create a module?

The error I get now that I'm running as root is: 503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

If I remove the

source 0.0.0.0 usesrc clientip

line from the config it works fine.
Also do I need to modify sysctrl so that bind_non_local is allowed? I tried but it didn't help.