Re: Question regarding simple setup with tproxy?

From: Alberto Giménez <lagimenez#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 18:48:44 +0200

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM, lists <lists#loadbalancer.org> wrote:

> The only module I can find is: (which I loaded by hand)
> nf_tproxy_core 36608 0 [permanent]
>
> The tproxy patch doesn't seem to create a module?

I don't know how tproxy is implemented. I just used cttproxy, and the patch just created a new module (and config options for the kernel building system and so). Check the patch carefully and try to find if it creates new modules that you have to insmod.

BTW, what does dmesg, logs and so, say? Try to start haproxy in debug mode and just issue a telnet to localhost's port 80 to see what does haproxy say.

Best regards,

--
Alberto Giménez