Re: Logging Connections

From: Alexander Staubo <alex#bengler.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:30:42 +0100

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 5:01 AM, Matthew Pettis <matthew.pettis#gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to write a log of connections to haproxy much like the access.log
> for apache2. I tried configuring haproxy to write out connections with the
> statement:
>
> defaults
> log 209.20.85.148 local0 info

The "info" level only logs information about backends going up and down and so on. For HAProxy to log per-request messages you need to use the "debug" level. The information HAProxy logs is much more detailed than an Apache log, btw; and since the format is different you will need to parse it yourself.

Alexander. Received on 2008/10/27 16:30