Re: OSF (heartbeat) plugin for HA Proxy?

From: Caleb Anthony <caleb.anthony#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:28:00 -0600

I actually wrote an OCF script about a year ago to better integrate HAProxy with Heartbeat. My script isn't terribly elegent when it comes to checking if HAProxy is running, but it works and it passed the OCF testing tool, meaning it's OCF compliant. You can find the script attached. I've been using it everyday in production for nearly a year.