Re: Logging with syslog-ng: Won't work

From: Matthew Pettis <matthew.pettis#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:40:56 -0500

Thank you very much, Benoit,

I'll try it when I get back on the system... a question, if you know the answer... I thought one of the advantages to syslog-ng was that it would use sockets or tcp for logging, not the less reliable udp. I see the solution is to turn on udp -- is this the only way to log from haproxy (via udp, that is?)

Thanks again for the help,
Matt

--
It is from the wellspring of our despair and the places that we are broken
that we come to repair the world.