Strangest thing ever

From: Marcus Herou <marcus.herou#tailsweep.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:54:05 +0100

Hi guys.

I want to discuss something with you guys which have confused us for some time.

Background:
Aftonbladet (one of the biggest newspapers in Sweden), my coworkers at our internal network (and myself) and now a third party UK blogger have reported that everything that loads from script.tailsweep.com or media.tailsweep.comis sluggish or times out. This seems to be true for some users and it seem
to be related to when they sit behind the same firewall/router and get the same external IP.

Today the same problem appeared again and the strangest thing happened. I will try to explain in bullet form.

Any ideas anyone ? This is killing me and I hate this so much I can die....buaahahaha. Have never seen something like this..

//Marcus

+46702561312
marcus.herou#tailsweep.com
http://www.tailsweep.com/