Re: Configuration question with regards to cookies

From: Randall Svancara <rsvancara#wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:11:42 -0800

Well, i put all this effort into describing my problem and I just ended up putting nginx in front of HAProxy to perform the virtual hosting management and then use HAProxy to provide the load balancing and failover capabilities. It made my HAProxy configuration a lot more simple and nginx seems lightweight enough to perform the tasks I need with some extra functionality like caching.

Anyone have any comments on this. I was just trying to be an HAProxy purist, but failed.

Randall