Monitor more than 1 HAProxy Server With the same stat page and advise for my "farm"

From: <boris17480#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:22:47 +0100

I'm searching the way to monitor more than 1 HAProxy with the same stats page.
Currently, I just put the 2 stats page like server (if red = haproxy is down) but I can't see the http backends...

listen Stats 85.17.XX.XX:8080

         mode    http
         maxconn 10
         stats   uri /
         balance source
         server stat-anne 85.17.XX.XX:8080 check port 80 inter 30000
         server stat-julie 85.17.XX.XX:8080 check port 80 inter 30000

I think there is a better way to do it, (maybe with "health" method), but I can't understand (or maybe isn't possible) the way to do it...

Other "question", how can I "order" the stats page... I put the "before" listen Stats at the end, but it appears in first.

And third party (for my infrastructure), I use 2 HAProxy (they are round robin with DNS because I'm not in "colocation hosting"). https://images.guiks.net/img/hainfra.jpg << There is a little graphic (a pic sometime is better that a dialog)

I do this for bandwidth (traffic between server can be huge) HAProxy 1 is in localhost with Server 1 (same for HAProxy 2 & server 2) with weight (HA 1 prefer user server 1 etc...)

If I do something bad, can you tell me, or "advise" me...

I really apologize, I try to do this mail in a correct English, but very difficult to explain it... Received on 2008/11/13 14:22