stats socket problem

From: Martin Karbon <martin.karbon#asbz.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:34:05 +0100

Hi
I am relatively new to this great software and I am having problems with the feature stats socket. it won't write the haproxy.stat file no matter what
I wanted to try to write some remote executable script that check the connection distribution every n seconds... my configuration file is as follows
root#balancix1:~# cat /etc/haproxy.cfg
global

	log 127.0.0.1	syslog
	log 127.0.0.1	kern notice
	stats socket /var/run/haproxy.stat mode 600
	user haproxy
	group haproxy
	maxconn 4096
defaults
	log global
	mode http
	option httplog
	option dontlognull
	retries 3
	redispatch
	maxconn 2000
	contimeout 5000
	clitimeout 50000
	srvtimeout 50000

listen ias 192.168.0.250:80
	mode http
	stats enable
	balance roundrobin
	option httpclose
	server ias1 192.168.0.201:80 check
	server ias2 192.168.0.202:80 check

what am I doing wrong? thanking you in advance

Martin

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. Received on 2009/01/21 11:34