Re: problem with forwardfor option

From: Dima Brodsky <dima#worio.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:52:06 -0800

Thanks Patrick,

I read the post and tried mod_rpaf version 0.6. I got mixed results. Although it set the host correctly, things still seemed to be broken when keep-alive was used. Not sure if this is a config issue or not, but currently because I am running this in a test environment both the proxy and apache are on the same machine. HAProxy is on port 80 and apache is on port 8080.

Thanks for your help!
ttyl
Dima

--
dima@worio.com                               http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~dima

"The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity.
It is a price which the very rich find the most hard to pay."

(Sir Antony Hoare, 1980)