Re: problem with forwardfor option

From: Dima Brodsky <dima#worio.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:40:25 -0800

I am telling mod_rpaf to look at both the local and the assigned IP. I am also seeing it being re-writtent about 50% of the time, but a lot of the times I still see the poxy's IP. Question, this setup is running on Amazon's EC2 ... does anybody know if there is any sort of special config that needs to be done? In the http logs I am printing %h and %{X-Forwarded-For}i

Yes, mod_rpaf is at the end of the module list, should it be closer to the top? I am new to apache config, so I gather modules are processed in reverse order they are listed in the config file?

Thanks!
Dima