RE: httpclose and reconnect

From: John Lauro <john.lauro#covenanteyes.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:16:04 -0500

Right, in order to have Haproxy check every request you have to use httpclose.

From the manual:
HAProxy does not yes support the HTTP keep-alive mode. So by default, if a client communicates with a server in this mode, it will only analyze, log, and process the first request of each connection. To workaround this limitation, it is possible to specify "option httpclose".