Re: Weird problem with stats_uri

From: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world#gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 13:42:35 +0800

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Will Buckner <will#chegg.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm seeing an interesting thing with 1.3.x in my production environment... I
> have my stats_uri defined as /proxy_http_stats, requiring a username and
> password. When I access this URL, about half the time I'm taken to a 404
> page on my destination servers (haproxy never catches the request for stats)
> and about half of the time I'll get the stats page. Any ideas on where I can
> start looking?

start by first eliminating the question of caches from your equation. What do u mean by "haproxy never catches the request for stats"? Does it at least come out in the haproxy logs (ie. haproxy *did* see the request - but just didnt interpret it as a stats_uri)?

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."