Monitoring with Nagios

From: Diego Roccia <bluesman#bluesman.it>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:10:32 +0200

Hi All,
  I've been using HAproxy for months on the development environment in my company, and now I'd like to move it to the production env, too. In order to achieve this, I need to integrate it in nagios.   Using active checks it should be simple, getting the CSV version of the stats page, but I'd like to implement some sort of passive checks (so, triggered by an event, and not done on a time basis).   My question is: is possibile to have HAproxy execute a script when a event (server goes down or up) occurs?

Thanks in advance
Diego Received on 2009/04/09 16:10