RE: New HAProxy user keeps loosing connection

From: Tom Potwin <wxman2#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:04:24 -0400

Willy,

I don't want to post the entire syslog here - waste of space. Is there something I could look for?

When I restart Heartbeat, I see many heartbeat, IPfail, IPaddr, and ResourceManager entries right after starting. Nothing shows up in the apache log on the web server until I loose my connection to HAProxy. Then I see "File does not exist: /var/www/apache2-default/haproxy" in the apache error log. I hope I made it clear that the apache server is on a different virtual node then HAProxy is.

Thanks, Tom