RE: New HAProxy user keeps loosing connection

From: Tom Potwin <wxman2#gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:44:53 -0400

Hi Willy

I checked the cfg files for both HAProxy and heartbeat, and they're the same where they are supposed to be. You we're right about the SYSLOGD="-r" setting. I didn't know I had to do that. I've attached a new copy of the haproxy.log file I started when I restarted both LB1 and LB2 servers. It shows from the time it works at 08:54, till it stops at 09:14. The log is from LB1, and the same log on LB2 shows "May 16 09:14:58 lb2 -- MARK --" when I couldn't get back into the stats. I still can get to my test local web site even after the stats go away.

Tom