Re: HAproxy not accepting http health check response

From: Sanjeev Kumar <replyskumar#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:02:36 +0530

Hi,

About the health-chk fail issue, Attaching the strace trace. (Please ignore the RST issue in my earlier mail - that was local issuefixed)

Health-chk send msg is OK.
 the recv immediately thereafter fails (EAGAIN) the next receive succeeds.
still, not good enough for Server to be declared UP.

-Sanjeev Kumar