Re: An IE bug and HAproxy?

From: <peters#gmx-ist-cool.de>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:12:07 +0200

Hello Joe,

I run into a similar problem, when using haproxy version greater 1.3.16 in conjunction with ssl (stunnel). After a post no data was sent back to IE. Using firefox everything is fine.

I also noticed that the order of the entries on the statistic's page changed with the new versions.

Peter

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02