Re: Tuning Linux for performance

From: Julien VEHENT <julien#linuxwall.info>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:12:40 -0400

Hey guys,

I'm very disappointed... I was expecting a passionated exchange on the necessity of this parameter in that environment, something like a thread of 40/50 emails that would have led to a doc somewhere on the internet

But... nothing. Maybe you guys are discussing in private and are going to reveal your secrets as an oreilly book in a week or two ? no ?

OK, seriously, I know willy studied a lot linux optimisation, and apparently there are a bunch of people here who know a lot on the subject... what do you think about sharing that with the padawans ? :)

(stepping back and watching)

Julien

--
julien