Haproxy testing

From: <chris#sargy.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:40:58 +0100

Hi,

I've been reading the documentation for haproxy, and I don't think that the following option is available, but would just like to get confirmation:

I have 2 servers, and would like to use the second server as a backup for failover purposes rather than for loadbalancing purposes. In order to facilitate this we want to parse the output of a page and check for a specific string in the output of the page, rather than the HTTP response generated by the page.

Chris

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. Received on 2009/06/18 20:40