Re: Haproxy testing

From: <chris#sargy.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:38:31 +0100

Sorry to reply to myself (bad netiquette and all), but I've just spotted the later mail from Willy with regards to issues with the patch - so obviously I'll keep an eye out for that issue being resolved, and take it from there.

Thanks guys.

Chris

Quoting chris#sargy.co.uk:

> Hi,
>
> Just as an addition to this - is this (the HTTP-ECV patch) going to
> make it into the main haproxy release at any point?
>
> Cheers
> Chris
>

> Quoting Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm#loadbalancer.org>:
>
>> Chris,
>>
>> Someone wrote a patch, search the archives for
>>  HTTP-ECV(Extended Content Verification) monitor
>>

>> 2009/6/18 <chris#sargy.co.uk>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've been reading the documentation for haproxy, and I don't think
>>> that the following option is available, but would just like to get
>>> confirmation:
>>>
>>> I have 2 servers, and would like to use the second server as a
>>> backup for failover purposes rather than for loadbalancing
>>> purposes.  In order to facilitate this we want to parse the output
>>> of a page and check for a specific string in the output of the
>>> page, rather than the HTTP response generated by the page.
>>>
>>> Chris

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Malcolm Turnbull.
>>
>> Loadbalancer.org Ltd.
>> Phone: +44 (0)870 443 8779
>> http://www.loadbalancer.org/

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. Received on 2009/06/26 12:38