[ANNOUNCE] haproxy 1.4-dev1

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:36:45 +0200

Hi all,

here it is, the first development version for branch 1.4.

This one is the same as 1.3.19 + the following goodies :

Note: the last 4 points (RDP and CLF) are internal developments which were

      realized at Exceliance and contributed back to HAProxy. I'm saying it
      because there aren't that many companies who contribute code back, and
      I'd like to incite other ones to do so.

Since this version is not much different from 1.3.19 (except the new features), it is relatively stable. It's been running fine in production for a few weeks not on several sites (you know who you are), so those who need some of those features can reasonably give it a try.

Oh, BTW, it's here :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.4/src/

Have fun,
Willy Received on 2009/07/29 23:36