HAProxy on VMWare ESX/vSphere proxying TS?

From: Dickson, Paul <pdickson#FrederickCountyMD.gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:49:59 -0400

Is anyone out there using HAProxy for terminal services in an ESX/vSphere environment? Have seen the box vmotioned and if so, have you run into any issues? I currently have it setup in a virtual environment and would like to keep it that way, but I canıt have it dropping 200 TS connections if it gets vmotioned. I also donıt want to restrict it from being vmotioned. Iıve done it a couple times and havenıt seen any issues but right now Iım only testing with about 10 connections. As it always happens, once something hits production little issues creep out and I canıt afford to have that happen;)

Anyone?

Paul K. Dickson
Systems Administrator
Frederick County Government, IIT
pdickson#fredco-md.net
301-600-2399/x12399 Received on 2009/07/30 16:49