[ANNOUNCE] haproxy 1.3.20

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:08:51 +0200

Hi all,

as indicated 2 days agao, here's haproxy 1.3.20 and 1.4-dev2. They fix the two following issues :

The two fixes are really light and I suggest the distro maintainers to upgrade, or at least to add the two patches to their current packages. I'm sorry for those who already did the packaging work, the nasty bug showed up exactly one week after the release :-/

Source, changelog and Linux/x86 binary for 1.3.20 are available here as usual :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/

My Sun has still not been unpacked so I still cannot provide the Solaris/sparc binaries.

For 1.4-dev2, I have not provided any binary, only sources :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.4/src/

Willy Received on 2009/08/09 23:08