Re: Balancing bytes in/out

From: Nelson Serafica <ntserafica#gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:32:40 +0800

Its only http and https. The site is not a forum but a site with a lots of transaction such as accounting, etc.

When I tried to use leastconn, it affects some transaction such as authentication. backend says he was successfully disconnected while the web interface says he was still logon so I revert to round-robin and everything back to normal except not balance bytes or traffic.