Re: Throughput degradation after upgrading haproxy from 1.3.22 to 1.4.1

From: Timh Bergström <timh.bergstrom#diino.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:48:33 +0100

Thanks, but we've tested that and it seems like a fugly way of doing things (letting nginx do wrong and rewriting output, seems very inefficient). Also according to the documentation it only supports POST and not PUT without additional hacking.

We would love to see a "proper" patch to nginx though - we would ditch apache in a heartbeat. Perhaps if I can find some time I will try to do it properly myself.

Cheers.
Timh

--
Timh Bergström