Domain/Filter specific Server Pool

From: Ben Pfitzner <crackhd2#gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:10:18 +0200

Hi HAProxy Community,

I want to ask if HAProxy can can direct Requests to different Serverpools based on the filtering Criteria.

Rightnow I am using two F5 Loadbalancers to direct some Requests to a extra Serverpool.
I am running a Webfarm with around 400 vHosts and I need to be able to redirect badly programmed sites to the "BAD Server" where they stay until the Programmers optimise the code. Sadly never really know when new stuff gets published so altering DNS Entries isn't a option for me.

Also Filtercriteria like Path starts with "^/img/" gets redirected to the Image Server Pool would be awesome.

The F5 Loadbalancers are running at there maximum capacity almost every evening and updating them isn't in my budged.

Thanks a lot,

Ben Received on 2010/04/11 21:10