Re: stats via http

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 07:53:46 +0200

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 05:07:12PM -0500, Graham Barr wrote:
> We are using 1.4.4 but whenever we access the stats via /admin?stats;norefresh we are unable to get the full page and end up with a page within a page.

what do you call "a page within a page" ? Could you please save what you receive and send it ?

> On the 1.3 know bugs list at http://haproxy.1wt.eu/knownbugs-1.3.html there was an item "stats output limited to 16 kB" but that page seems to imply it was fixed.
>
> Could it be related, or even be the same bug ?

No, that was fixed a long time ago and I'm not aware of any remaining bug in the stats output. I've been running it with very large configs (thousands of backends and servers) without problem :-/

Willy Received on 2010/04/28 07:53