Re: Script greasmonkey to navigate in Haproxy docs ...

From: Damien Hardy <damien.hardy#laposte.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:02:10 +0200

Le 27/04/2010 10:33, Damien Hardy a crit :
> Hello all,
>
> haproxy docs are quite difficult to manipulate.
>
> I had begun a Greasemonkey
> (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/748) script to create a
> "clickable" ToC in the haproxy documentation ...
>
> You can DL it at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/75315
>
> Next step :
> search the options, add anchor. Search "See also", add links to
> conresponding option/anchor... add a search engine ...
>
> Feel free free to use/modify it.
>
> Best regards,

Hi all,

I've done some improuvment of the pattern detection in the script (the regex for options is writeonly /o\ now unreadable).

And add some features like the options search engine (textbox top/right with google sugguest like display in a green div) and "See also" options reference clickable.

I keep the same design spirit of the original doc ... it's austere. (some could say ugly) i concentrate on features. Feel free to add your own usercss ^^

--
Damien