Re: Script greasmonkey to navigate in Haproxy docs ...

From: Tommaso Lanza <t#tmslnz.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:39:50 +0000

Ignoring the fact that some else (http://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg02764.html) had a similar idea, I pushed a public Git repo of the docs in Markdown format. I've only used a few simple regexes, which I lazily dumped in the repo as well, as well as a healthy dose of manual labor. There are still some glitches here and there, but it's a good start overall.

Unfortunately Github strips the anchors I've inserted to navigate the docs, but any other markdown converter should do it nicely (I'm using Wolf Rentzsch "Markdown Live" on osx).

Help yourselves: https://github.com/tmslnz/HAProxy_Markdown

~~~
  tommasolanza.com
  +44 772 1692021