Re: stick-table question

From: Shannon Lee <slee#bittorrent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:34:08 -0700

The xforwardedfor stuff is in our stunnel, I just need to figure out how to use the X-Forwarded-For header as the key in the stick table. For example...

stick-table type ip size 200k expire 30m stick on src

..sends every incoming connection to the same backend host while we're using stunnel. The docs make it seem like the 'stick on' and 'stick match' pattern extraction is pretty limited...?