stick-table question

From: Shannon Lee <slee#bittorrent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:42:13 -0700

Hey guys,

The stick-table feature is great, but it turns out I'm not smart enough to use it :\

We got the stick-table feature working ok, and 'src' seems to be exactly what we're looking for, except that the majority of our connections come in via ssl -- via stunnel -- which means that 'src' is 'localhost.' It seems like we ought to be able to use the X-Forwarded-For header as the key for the table, but I don't understand how, what am I missing?

Thanks,

--S Received on 2010/05/11 21:42