Can't compile haproxy 1.4.5

From: Cyril Bonté <cyril.bonte#free.fr>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:21:39 +0200

Hi Willy,
I don't know if you've already seen it.

The dprintf macro introduced in ebtree/ebmbtree.h conflicts with stdio.h, which prevents haproxy to be compiled : In file included from include/proto/fd.h:26,

                 from include/common/standard.h:33,
                 from src/pattern.c:19:

/usr/include/stdio.h:397: erreur: expected identifier or ‘(’ before ‘do’
/usr/include/stdio.h:397: erreur: expected identifier or ‘(’ before ‘while’

As a quick workaround for my personal usage, I've removed all the occurrences in this file to have a successful compilation, I will try this version today.

Hope this helps.

--
Cyril Bonté