I have a list of 167k medical equipment suppliers in the USA

From: Kemp x <mary#mail.patranusa.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:26:30 +0700 (WIT)

Here's a business list package on sale this week only:

Business List Silver Package

Manufacturers Database - 1,057,119 records with 476,509 emails Real Estate Agents - 1 million records with emails US New Business Database - 4.8 million records all with emails Financial Planners Database - 148,857 records all with emails Finance and Money Professionals Database - 116,568 records all with emails

All complete lists above: $345

There are more packages and not just for business. we also have healthcare, consumers and more. Contact me here for more info or to get samples: Trina.Hoover#confidencemarket.co.cc

ramove me from your list please email disappear#confidencemarket.co.cc Received on 2010/05/16 18:26