Re: Haproxy + Ajax

From: Hervé COMMOWICK <hcommowick#exosec.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:22:20 +0200

This is an old interview, HAProxy (>=1.4) now support keepalive on the client side.

Don't use http-pretend-keepalive unless your backend server need it (apache doesn't need this)

To enable keepalive, you just need to have "option http-server-close" instead of "option httpclose".

Regards,

Hervé.

--
Hervé COMMOWICK, EXOSEC (http://www.exosec.fr/)
ZAC des Metz - 3 Rue du petit robinson - 78350 JOUY EN JOSAS