RE: HAProxy to filter/balance HTTPS and SSH

From: John Marrett <JMarrett#mediagrif.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:13:52 -0400

This has been discussed on the list before. Here's a link to the one post I could find on the list archive:

http://www.formilux.org/archives/haproxy/1001/2935.html

En passent, I note that the list archive appears to be missing some messages (I think it's more than just the delay before the message shows up). I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this.

-JohnF