Re: Interest in patch for web interface to enable/disable servers

From: Jason J. W. Williams <jasonjwwilliams#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 10:50:28 -0600

My two cents for what it's worth...

This would be a terrific feature and the one I miss the most from commercial load balancers. Makes taking real servers in and out of battery to test an issue simple.

My recommendation would be to make the stats interface read-only by default, and allow read-write only if a "password" option is passed to the admin interface config line.

-J