Testing HAproxy

From: Porcano, Anthony <Anthony.Porcano#247realmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 19:27:49 +0000

Hi,

My name is Anthony Porcano, and I work for 24/7 Real Media. We are evaluating HAproxy for a new application, and I wanted to inquire about any services you provide to customers taking on large installs. The volume we need to support is approximately 100k requests per second, or roughly 8 billion requests per day. In our testing thus far we have been able to achieve approximately 38k connections per second on a single system. If you do provide any professional services around HAproxy I would like to introduce you to some of our people and work on getting you involved.

Thanks,
 Anthony

Anthony Porcano > Senior Sysadmin
mobile: +1.917.612.5996
crisis: +1.906.662.4357 / +1.906.noc.help anthony.porcano#247realmedia.com

24/7 Real Media, Inc., A WPP Company
132 West 31st Street - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10001 Received on 2010/07/08 21:27