Re: Interest in patch for web interface to enable/disable servers

From: Judd Montgomery <judd#jpilot.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:03:41 -0400

 On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:41:17PM +0200, Cyril Bonté wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Willy reviewed the code wich let me fix some bugs I introduced. Now it's quite
> stable enough to be shared and tested ;-)
>
> You'll find the patch (based on haproxy 1.4.8) in attachment.
>
> Keep in mind that this code is for *testing only* unless you know what you do
> (security, stability, ...) but the final patch that will be proposed for the
> merge should be nearly the same.
>
> OK, now let's go for the second part of the patch to add security with an
> admin level.
>
> --
> Cyril Bonté

I like the patch. It works fine in lynx, which is important to me for remote access and should be scriptable with lynx, curl, and wget.

I looked through the code and for what its worth I didn't see anything wrong. This will be a nice feature for our our small company. I'll ask them to donate.

Let me know if you need help with the admin level security.

Judd Received on 2010/07/27 18:03