Re: PD error code

From: Bryan Talbot <btalbot#aeriagames.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:59:35 -0700

Section 8.5 of the doc (
http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/doc/configuration.txt) says:

 P : the session was prematurely aborted by the proxy, because of a

            connection limit enforcement, because a DENY filter was matched,
            because of a security check which detected and blocked a dangerous
            error in server response which might have caused information leak
            (eg: cacheable cookie), or because the response was processed by
            the proxy (redirect, stats, etc...).

D : the session was in the DATA phase.