Re: rate limit by virtual host

From: Kyle Brandt <kyle#stackoverflow.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:00:23 -0400

Hi Fabien,

There are new rate liming features that have been introduced into the 1.5 dev builds. I am using them in production and it has been stable for me. I wrote a introduction to some of the features at http://blog.serverfault.com/post/1016491873/better-rate-limiting-for-all-with-haproxywhich might be helpful to you. The updated documentation of course goes into more detail.

-Kyle