Dear Friend

From: alfred marthins <alfredmarthins#royalfinances.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:48:09 -0700

Dear Friend,

I am Alfred Marthins ,an attorney at law.A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name with you,died as a result of a heart-related condition in May 25 2007.Leaving behind a deposit valued at $15.7 million dollars.His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family.

I want you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin.My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law,you can also contact me on my private EMAIL:(alfredmarthins#googlemail.com)

Best Regards,
Alfred Marthins ,
 United Kingdom.

This communication links contained herein,is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected Received on 2010/09/28 11:48