Re: X-Forwarded-For header

From: bradford <fingermark#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:35:57 -0400

I know there have been several emails about this, but what is the most secure way of logging the client's IP address in the application code?  Do you just log the full X-Forwarded-For comma delimited value? Also, can't they manipulate the X-Forwarded-For header in the HTTP request?

Regards,
Bradford